Saturday, December 04, 2010

Bits n bobs.

I write and leave and then come back again....

Problem is: there is SO MUCH other good stuff to read out there!

On my mind these days is the winter and how much I hate it. I kinda really do. I like it for about 4 days and then I get really tired of it. It's cold. It's not very nice. Luckily, I live in a very warm apartment.

FOOD! Food is on my mind in a big big way again....I think it has to do with how I plan on remarketing myself...to myself even. Hah.

Remarketing myself: Yes, that too is on my mind. We get so easily stuck in our boxes that it irks me and I've never been very good at accepting it and fight it, from inside my box, of course.

Charity Water and other social change projects. I'm just not convinced and I want to be. I really do....

I think that's good enough for now. I always have to come and write first and just spit it out and then I can get onto actually getting into (or not) some of the stuff. Too lazy to actually link anything at this moment either. I just know I have been feeling guilty about not writing ANYTHING at all and I felt like I should...say something, anything at all (I have James playing right now..blame him).

Christmas lights make me happy. And I don't even celebrate Christmas. But if I give presents and take a holiday and like the lights, that's celebrating isn't it?

A Jehovah Witness came to my apartment today...she wanted to tell me that Jesus wasn't born on the 25th of December. I didn't have the heart to tell her it didn't matter and that was the least of her issues. He existed, right? She asked if she could come back and I did have the heart to tell her, no, I think this is plenty. Leave your magazines with me and I will try to awaken and if I do manage to wake up, I'll call you.

There is something to be said about belief and how we do believe. I come from a family of believers and I respect it. I see what it does for people. I believe in things too...in my head. And I know how strongly I do believe in these things of mine. They don't have to be religious or spiritual the things we believe in but they so provide us with comfort.

It is exhausting to not believe.

No comments: