Tuesday, November 09, 2010

World Kindness Week

What a lovely idea...

World Kindness Week.

There is a foundation: Random Acts of Kindness and it was started in 1995. Not sure where they get their funding from or anything, but what a great idea. Works for me.

I was told recently that I need to keep business as business and not be so friendly. I disagree. Part of me is wanting to be a good person and I see that as spilling over to anything I do. I will go out of my way to help people when I am working or not.

Anyhow, this is not about me and what a nice person I am...even though it should be. Hah.

It's about how we can all be kind and the benefits of doing that. Here is a great article on how 7 ways of sharing can make you happy....

Anyone got random acts of kindness stories to share? I'll guest blog you! I like stories of kindness. A lot.

No comments: