Friday, May 21, 2010

Addicted...

...to Twitter. Again.

This happens every once in a while. I go through phases. I am totally back into blogging and tweeting, and honestly, it feels GREAT. There was a whole community out here that I just dropped out of. And they forgave me...or, didn't notice. Either way, it's how I like my life to be. I can come and go. My best friends are great that way to me as well. They know there will be times when I will be there and present and...well, there! And there are times when I drop off the face of the earth. They don't hold it against me.

What is weird with tweeting is that I was feeling out of touch with Stephen Fry, Johnathan Ross, Pink, Alyssa Milano, Susan Orlean and the person who is a tweeting train wreck because of his HORRIBLE spelling, Jamie Oliver.

I obviously don't know any of these guys for real. I will say though that Wyclef Jean is now following me (I am one of 7000 he follows, go figure), and I'm sure it's only cuz I tweet about Haiti every once in a while..Also, of the 100 people I follow, that's it on the celeb list. And they do know how to tweet, though seriously, if Jamie doesn't get his act together, I am blocking his ass. This is your last chance, Jamie. Learn something from Alyssa, Stephen and Susan...they're good. Boris, by the way (the Mayor of London), is way better at tweeting than Obama is. I have a feeling, and perhaps it's a good PR/comms person, but I actually think that Boris is in fact tweeting. Himself. With his own fingers. Obama is not. He's got WAY more personality than his tweets.


Anyhow, it does feel good to be connected again. It's great that I come on my blog and I do write. It feels more comfortable now. After a long time.

Yay for that.

No comments: