Thursday, April 30, 2009

Quote of the day.

Sometimes in life we come across lines that will just floor us and we need to know the context in order to be so floored.

Some of you will get why what Mahinda has said below has me peeing in my pants from laughing so hard.

I can kiss a job in Sri Lanka good bye after posting this and I don't care. It's outrageous. Maybe I can work for someone other than the Red Cross (sacrilege!)

COLOMBO, April 30 (Reuters) - Sri Lanka President Mahinda Rajapaksa said on Thursday his government had no intention of a ceasefire with Tamil Tiger rebels, telling international critics the military's actions constituted a "humanitarian operation".


Full article courtesy of Alert Net can be read here.

2 comments:

esk said...

That makes absolutely no sense in my humble opinion!

naeem shahzad said...

such a nice quotation
from
Naeem Shahzad