Saturday, June 30, 2007

Thesis? What thesis?

I was LoL-ing my ass off on this post on my decidedly new favorite website: Ugly, Ugly, Bollywood Fugly. Fucking funny shit.

And this one, titled, Uncle Chest, is basically a tribute to the true Fugliness that is Salman Khan.

One on Ash as well where the blogger, Desi Dancer, hard pressed to find ugly shots of Ash, or The Rai as she calls her, reviews a L'oreal lipstick that carries Ash's name...or something like that.

This is so totally my new favorite blog. I almost peed in my pants I have been laughing so hard.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Hi Zehra - thank you soooo much for the lovely compliments about Bollywood Fugly! We're always happy to meet kindred spirits. If you know of any unfortunately be-wardrobed movie scenes you'd like us to include, send 'em in!