Saturday, June 30, 2007

Hungry Mungry

So, last summer, I got really hungry in the middle of the night, and my sister was working on her dissertation right near by with her desk lamp on, and I literally just rolled over and said, I'm hungry. I want a fried egg with two pieces of perfectly buttered toast (I have a perfectly buttered toast thing) and a fried green chilli on the side. And she being the sister that she is, she brought me my middle of the night snack...in bed. and then she proceeded to document the whole entire process. There are 20 photos in all from start to finish (I inhaled my snack in about two minutes, kissed her (maybe not, memory hazy), and turned around and went back to bed...in her bed, by the way, while she continued to work), the photos are in two separate batches. Enjoy.




1 comment:

Sakina said...

thats a lot of zehra... i think im feeling a bit dizzy now...