Monday, February 12, 2007

What is up wth my blog?






Blogger seems to be trying to take over my blog. I am supposed to switch to something or the other and pretend to be technologically advanced when I have papers to write, books to read and exams to sit. Are you kidding me?

I wanted to come and blog and be a good girl about it, but maybe not.

It is asking too much of me.

Home right now for reading week and I found a CD of photos from July 2002. I went to Paris. Some photos for you. And I did just manage to send them to one of the friends I was there with. The other two will have to wait. I don't even know them anymore. oops.

This is what I looked like before most of you reading this blog even knew I existed. One of the photos is Han, Eric and myself pretending to be some contorted statue, Rodin style, another one of me through some doors, just my back though, another of me and Fabienne who is doing the tour thing and another one from below. I like the Fuck Evil part of it. And yes, my eyelashes...they have never looked like that and never will. And the last one of Fabienne and I in front of the thinker statue. I went to high school with Eric. Han I knew sine we spent a summer living together in Bklyn. Fabs went to school with Han at some point. She lived in Paris. Eric was living there as well for some reason so we saw each other. Han was there for some conference and I was just there. It was an amazing time filled with GREAT food thanks to Fabs who knew all the great spots and all the good food. My love affair with foie gras and duck comfit started on that trip. One of the fist times that I had different flavors in my mouth and thought, oh my god, I can taste each one separately!

I hit my pretty peak back in the day is what I realized when I saw some not so old photos. Sorry for all of you who know me now. But, man, I saw some photos from four years back and was like, DAMN...no double chin, a defined face, pre-smoker skin, etc etc.

Where is the fucking age defying face cream is all I want to know...

At least my sexual peak is something to look forward to. Please tell me that is NOT a myth.

Kisses of the rude variety for all.

No comments: