Thursday, December 14, 2006

Oh My God

Anton Balasingham died.

What the hell is going to happen now?

They must have been expecting this.

----------------
From the BBC:

The senior negotiator for the Tamil Tigers, Anton Balasingham, has died of cancer in London, the BBC has learned.
A Tamil Tiger spokesman in Sri Lanka said an official announcement would be made shortly.

Last month it was reported that Mr Balasingham, 68, had bile duct cancer which had spread to his liver, lungs, abdomen and bones.

He was the chief ideologue of the rebels in their war against the Sri Lankan military.

----------------

My heart did actually jump when I read about it. I have no idea what the consequences are or have anything savvy in the least to say, I am just shocked. People reading me in SL, write me, tell me what the hell is happeneing. I want the low down from the field.

No comments: