Friday, August 25, 2006

I am Aamir Khan from Rang De Basanti...with boobs.

So, the good thing about short hair is that it changes from week to week so I don't get bored. I showerd today and put on yet another long lost t shirt and went about my day and then while microwaving something, caught my reflection. Holy shit, I thought...I am Aamir Khan from the movie Rang De Basanti (for those of you who have not seen this film, GO SEE IT!!). To prove my point...some photos. I'm not saying I am his twin. Just saying..we could be long lost siblings from the movie.
Aamir kahn photos from my private photo album since we are best buds. (private vault can be found at: www.rangdebasanti.net).







a>





2 comments:

alka said...

I thought Aamir was pretty hot until I saw these pics. I see the resemblance, but think you are much hotter than him. Thanks for taking away the one bollywood crush I had managed to sustain! But seriously, you look like his hot cousin.

Anonymous said...

Hi Zahra I was wondering if you have an email I can reach you through. I need some advice and I think you would be able to help me. I am gay guy and considering a MOC but I dontknow if I want to live my whole life as a lie? Can you reach me at Richaz.singhs@yahoo.com