Sunday, July 02, 2006

Me encanta

Doesn't really get better than this, does it? Well, it can, I'm sure but I was amused.

from AlertNet about the AU summit this weekend In Banjul.

Khartoum and Ndjamena accuse each other of supporting rebels on their territories and Sudan said on Saturday it was expelling all the Chadian members of an AU peacekeeping force in Darfur.

But Libyan sources said Sudanese President Omar Hassan al-Bashir and Chadian leader Idriss Deby held talks at the summit on Saturday mediated by Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi.

1 comment:

Zehra Rizvi said...

Hey this is totally wierd. I just googled myself to see what would come up. I too am a 'Zehra Rizvi'. And suprisingly we have much in common. What a cool suprise. What is your work in SL about? I did some development work in Asia mostly. ... but now changing direction in a totally other thing. Check out my site www.zinfinity.ca Tata, Zehra