Tuesday, June 06, 2006

June 6, 06.

The fear of the number 666 is known as hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia.

My mom really wanted George Bush to be born on this day, but he isn't. She was really disappointed about that.

I don't do scary movies but I do want to see The Omen, since in the ad on TV, this woman looks at this kid, (turns out he is the antichrist), and says, it's all for you Damiannnnnnnn while she jumps off a roof with some rope looped around her neck. It opens today in theaters.

Since this is a devil post, I will not mention friends and their recent comments on my blog.

Christians all over the world are praying. 24 hour vigil praying etc. Muslims tend to do that anyway, you know, since we have those five proscribed times of the day, so chances are very high that Makkah is being bowed in the direction of all the time and Allah is being prayed to all the time. Old School arabs figured out math and stuff...this must be part of that smartness.

That is all I have to say. The main thing I really wanted to post was the first sentence.

Oh, I am going to London tomorrow for a wedding (for which I have NOTHING to wear, but at least I have done my grad school application and can hand it in). So, be good and don't miss me since I ain't going to be writing from there...unless they have discovered Mac compatible free wifi in London. It is a major city, right? Hmmmm

1 comment:

Durga&Michael said...

Hey Z!
YAY to u
1) going to England!
2) going to Grad school!
3) coping well with being back home!
4) and looking so Gooooooooooooooooooood! :)

Yayyyyyyyyyyyy!

I'm in one of those moods...u know...no...anyways...
post up more pics....more pics of Amerrrriiicaaaa...and you and stuff.