Monday, March 06, 2006

My Birthday Party

I was blind folded on my birthday and made to touch eight men and I had to guess by touching who they were. Thank you Vero and Johan for coming up with this party game. I got 5 out of 8 which ain't bad. I think I was in serious denial that i was touching one of the men and therefore could not guess who it was. This is after the fact yet my blind fold was still not removed for some reason. This has been a familiar pose for me and it is good to see it caught on camera since I had no idea how I looked doing it, I just knew that it felt better as if I could really hold my ribs in place or something. The other photos are of me touching the men of Ampara posted for your viewing pleasure.

It was a lovely party with lots of people showing up and having a good time, good music, lots of dancing and lots of presents. Yay.





No comments: