Thursday, February 23, 2006

Happy Birthday to me

too roo roo roo roo roo...

So, yeah, here I am 15 minutes before midnight sitting by myself waiting to turn 28. Exciting, isn't it?

I'm tired in general but most tired of the fact that my body WON'T stop hurting. It really is exhausting to be in pain all my waking and most of my sleeping hours. I'm grumpy and don't like people right now but can't really disappear either since I have work to do...which I want to do.

So, I just get over it.

It is all about perspective. That is what I tell myself over and over again.

It is it is it is it.

I'm going to get into bed since I spent 14 hours in the field today which means in a car on bad roads (had a good lunch and good company) and call my parents at midnight to have them wish me. And to thank them for giving birth to me and making me who I am.

I like who I am.
There's my silver lining :)
There always is one.

No comments: