Sunday, February 12, 2006

car crashes


This photo is going up since as human beings we hate seeing awful things but are compelled at the same time. This is the bruise the day after it showed up. I was thankful it showed up since it was and is the only tangible indication that something happened. It also indicated a comforting reminder of the passage of time which is what this whole thing is going to be about. What you can't see in this picture is the weird identation that is there. Part of this bruise just goes in and stays there. It's very strange. I am hoping that it will go away one day. I now wish that since I did have my camera on my when I fell that before I got up I made Patrick take a photo. I know it sounds kind of sick, but still. I can't recall much of it now and it gets hazier everyday, but perhaps that is a good thing.

2 comments:

Uzma said...

nasty yo.

Anonymous said...

wow u have sexy legs !!!
admirer not a stalker...