Thursday, January 26, 2006

photos from the party

My internet is being good and before i jinx it, let me post the few that I was able to upload.



The bumps of the birthday boy. Please note the cigarette in Emma's hand mentioned in another post below.



Me and Harald. He was forever shielding his eyes from the bright lights in the all the photos. I, on the other hand, revel in it, it would seem.



I am a control freak as you can tell. Here I am directing everyone, or attempting to, as they try and seat themselves for dinner at my place. Clody on the right hand side of the photo had this brilliant idea earlier in the day of a seating arrangement for dinner and since Bill and I were present while she was making the chart, we got the cool seats. Really what happened was that Bill insisted that he sit between myself and Clody. This was not how we ended up sitting, by the way. This is the mass confusion prior to that.

No comments: